Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My news!!!


Dusting off the old, bringing in the new. I haven't posted in a while, but there's been a good reason for that. A VERY good reason--I've been writing! I've sold a couple of adult books, which was exciting. Meanwhile, I kept working on my YA writing. It's been a long and rocky trip, full of revisions and rewrites. Over the past two years I've had great help and advice from more people than I can possibly thank in one post. Now, finally I have the news I've been waiting to share:

My first YA Gothic novel will soon be published with….


OMNIFIC PUBLISHING!


I'm over the moon and can't wait to bring this story to you!!!!!!!! Until then, I'll return to regular posting here on the blog. 

What can you expect to see on MAD, BAD, & DANGEROUS TO KNOW? 



Nightmares,

The grotesque,

The frightful,

The Romantic,

The lovely,

The desolate,

and above all… the unexpected.




No comments: