Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Creepy Quickies

I love the way a good horror story can be created with the right tone and just a few words. For today's Web-find Wednesday, here are some creepy quickies, because one can never have too many...

From Two Sentence Horror Stories (reblogged from Policymic.com)




Ever hear a kid say something incredibly frightening?

From 20 Creepy Things Little Kids Have Said To Their Poor Babysitters. (reblogged from HYCS)

1. A few years ago, I was putting my friend’s daughter to bed for the night.

She was about 3 at the time, and she was fighting going to sleep. She asked me why she had to go to bed, and I said “Because it is late and it’s time for little girls to get a good night’s rest.” She then pointed at nothing across the room and said, “What about that little girl?”

2. Two years ago, I was looking through my elementary school yearbook with my 5 year old cousin…

When we came to a page with a 2nd grade class, she pointed to a boy’s photo and said, “That looks just like Nicolas!” When I asked who Nicolas was she just said “The boy in my closet,” and kept on looking through the pictures. I almost died.

3. Little kids know stuff, man.

My niece is 4 and talks about her “older sister” constantly. She is always talking to her too. She is an only child and has no idea her mother had a previous pregnancy a few years back that was a mid-term loss. Weirds me out something major.

4. I was heading to the bathroom on the second floor of my aunt’s house when I saw my cousin, April, on the stairs.

April was four and very animated. She was busy making funny faces while sitting on the stairs. I asked her what she was doing. She said, “I’m copying the lady with the braid.”

I looked around, there was no one else but us. I asked, “where is the lady, April?” She pointed to a beam running parallel to the stairwell.

I asked April, “what is the lady doing?”

She said, “Makin’ funny faces.”

I started walking up the stairs again when April said something that stopped me in my tracks.

“Her braids is around her neck.”

I turned back and asked April to repeat herself.

April pointed, “the lady is hanging by her braid… She’s making funny faces.” Then April started making a face which I then realize was it someone gasping for air.

5. I was looking after Jack (A five year old) who said a man named Jacob who dressed like a lumber jack was sitting next to me on the couch.

He must have seen the shock in my face, and said “Don’t worry, he doesn’t have any arms.”

*****


No comments: